Fuel tank BSB spec., S 1000 RR 2019-
Fuel tank BSB spec., for BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67), aluminium, 22,2 l, British Superbike specification
Racing aluminum fuel tank, to be used in the British Superbike Championship (accommodates second control unit module).
- hand-welded with machined aluminum milled parts
- 22,2 litre fuel tank
- more capacity than OEM tank (16,5 l)
- reduced weight (about -2 kg compared to OEM)
- improved ergonomics and seating position
- sheets and foreclosures inside for better emptying
- screwed gas cap
- built-in vent
The fuel tank (or similar specification) is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide:
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
- BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
- Tyco BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- Smiths Racing BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- alpha Racing-Van Zon-BMW (IDM)
- and many more...
weight: 2,760 kg
- fuel tank
Modified vehicle parts
For assembly further accessories are needed.