Öhlins rear shock TTX GP, for SBK swingarm
The TTX GP rear shock is the newest product for sport- and racing bikes. The new TTX Twin Tube technolgy is based on the latest experiences from Öhlins in Moto GP.
The adjustments of compression and rebound are improved by a new developed needle valve with optimized housing and changed flow restrictor characteristics. This allows better adjustment and more constant function.
Another modification is the new main piston. It improves traction and gives more control to the rider. TTX GP is the further development of TTX36 with the same advantages, but optimised.
- TTX-technology - no cavitation risk
- Improved traction and grip
- Better ground contact feel
- Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
- New design of the adjuster for rebound and compression
- Wide adjustment range
- Completely separated functionality for rebound and compression damping
- All adjustments are done on the head of the shock absorber
Please supply rider's weight incl. clothing as well as preferred tire brand when ordering.
weight: 2,88 kg
- TTX GP rear shock
Modified vehicle parts
Only for bikes without DDC - error code can be deleted after dismounting DDC by using our racing configuration (article code 1270B100A00).