Superbike swingarm BMW S 1000 RR 2019-
Superbike swingarm (underslung) S1000 RR 2019- (K67), complete with linkage kit, fixing screws, bearings, chain adjusters, stand support, chain guide, Carbon rear fender
Developed and manufactured in collaboration with BMW Motorrad Motorsport and Suter Engineering.
This specification is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide:
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
- BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
- Tyco BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- Smiths Racing BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- and many more...
Due to the modified design larger tire radius / diameter can be installed and yet there are more adjustment possibilities! In addition, the changed stiffnesses ensure better rideability of the motorcycle and more mechanical grip, especially when exiting the corner.
- Rear shock may be modified for the use with this swingarm (lower fixing and length).
- Routing of exhaust system may be adapted to the new swingarm design.
Weight: 8.64 kg (complete kit)
Delivery- swingarm (underslung)- chain guide
- chain tensioner
- rear stand supports
- rear axle
- bracket brake caliper
- rear fender carbon fibre
- complete linkage kit